LGSC runs sail cruises to all parts of Lake Guntersville and beyond. Some of the cruises offered are:
* Guntersville City Docks for lunch down town. Late March. Driving there to meet us is an option.
* Cruise to Decatur for the Balloon Festival on Memorial Day weekend.
* Cruise to Guntersville State Park and overnight raft up in June. There is the option to drive there and join for dockside cocktails and the lodge for dinner.
* July 4 Fireworks cruise down past the 431Bridge.
* Bat Cave Cruise – Gray Bat Sanctuary near the dam and overnight raft up in Honeycomb Creek. July
* Lock training followed by a raft up in Hambrick Hollow. July
* Rope Swing Cruise in July.
* Goose Pond Colony near Scottsboro overnight. This includes a group dinner. people can drive here if they so choose. Labor Day weekend.
* Fall Colors Cruise up to Chattanooga (one week duration). See the Spectacular Tennessee River Gorge then stop in Chattanooga for a couple of days before returning to LGSC. October.
* Miller’s Creek – a nice little raft up spot at Columbia Ferry Landing location just up the river from from LGSC. October.
Check the Binnacle, Calendar and whiteboard at the clubhouse for specific dates and details. These are offered based on club interest.